Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

WELCOME IMPORTANT SITES STAFF VIDEO PICK PICTURE OF THE MOMENT SUPPORT
Welcome to Sinful Desires - the online community devoted to Days of Our Lives' Eric Brady and Nicole Walker, also known to fans by the portmanteau "Ericole". A virtual residence for fans of this pairing, this website also prides itself in being devoted to Greg Vaughan and Ari Zucker, the talented actors behind this couple. We're excited you've found our forum and we hope you decide to join us for a fun interactive experience filled with interesting discussion. See you around!

Follow Sinful Desires on Twitter
 photo GrariFINDOD_zpsabdjyxb6.jpg
Call now

Welcome to Sinful Desires-The Ericole Fan Forum. This is a community for fans of Eric Brady and Nicole Walker from Days of Our Lives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join Sinful Desires Ericole, you'll be able to access member-only sections, that aren't available to you as a guest.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ERICOLE - take me home
Topic Started: Nov 4 2016, 09:04 PM (399 Views)
sajeti123
Member Avatar

my new video hopefully you all enjoy , if you guys have any song suggestions please let me know .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmflIvQOSXc
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ENErock
Member Avatar

I love it! Dear lord, the way Eric is looking at Nicole at 0:26.... :wub2:

Hmmm, was that clip of FOL at 1:35 a flashback? I don't remember that particular steamy, frowny face in the actual scenes that aired.

Janelle
Member Avatar

Love your new video!! :clap: :wub2:

Amber
Member Avatar

Great Job!!! They are just so gorgeous!!! This is making me so excited for our Hottie to return and whisk Nicole off of her feet!! :cloud9:

KLK
Member Avatar

ENErock
Nov 4 2016, 09:21 PM
Hmmm, was that clip of FOL at 1:35 a flashback? I don't remember that particular steamy, frowny face in the actual scenes that aired.
That was the thing with the FOL, we got so many flashbacks that were not part of what had aired, which really made you wonder if sex did happen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KLK
Member Avatar

sajeti123
Nov 4 2016, 09:04 PM
my new video hopefully you all enjoy , if you guys have any song suggestions please let me know .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmflIvQOSXc
That was SO good, I especially loved how you ended on their "first" kiss.

Cimz
Member Avatar

Great job! I like that you snuck so many happy moments in there-- this couple was so heavy on the angst that it's almost a unique experience to see them smiling.

mary41277
Member Avatar

Very nice video! Love it...very well done!!

DashNL
Member Avatar

Love it love it love it! Great job in capturing the magic that is Ericole. :clap:

dms

This is wonderful.....thank you!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Editing Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply