Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

WELCOME IMPORTANT SITES STAFF VIDEO PICK PICTURE OF THE MOMENT SUPPORT
Welcome to Sinful Desires - the online community devoted to Days of Our Lives' Eric Brady and Nicole Walker, also known to fans by the portmanteau "Ericole". A virtual residence for fans of this pairing, this website also prides itself in being devoted to Greg Vaughan and Ari Zucker, the talented actors behind this couple. We're excited you've found our forum and we hope you decide to join us for a fun interactive experience filled with interesting discussion. See you around!

Follow Sinful Desires on Twitter
 photo GrariFINDOD_zpsabdjyxb6.jpg
Call now

Welcome to Sinful Desires-The Ericole Fan Forum. This is a community for fans of Eric Brady and Nicole Walker from Days of Our Lives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join Sinful Desires Ericole, you'll be able to access member-only sections, that aren't available to you as a guest.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome to Sinful Desires Everyone!
Topic Started: Mar 5 2013, 08:19 AM (34,867 Views)
SweetEricole
Member Avatar
Administrator

I'd just like to extend a warm welcome to our members. We are a growing community. Hopefully soon this place with be buzzing. I fear we have a long way toward achieving our couple but isn't it refreshing to have a triangle that is like this? Not two men and a woman, or two women and a man, but a man, his faith and a woman....

The long build up will make the payoff even sweeter.

Edited by SweetEricole, Mar 5 2013, 05:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Welcome all! I hope we're able to build this community into a fun and successful vehicle for supporting Ericole.

The show's decision to create obstacles for Eric and Nicole that are tied to Eric's faith is potentially a stroke of brilliance. The story has the potential to be extremely creative and imaginative, and will be a welcome departure from the triangles we've become accustomed to. It is already giving Ari and Greg, two fantastic actors, some deep, thoughtful material to lend their talents to. The careful rebuilding of the Ericole friendship and the incredible sparks we've already seen even with slow and steady pacing bode well for our couple's future strength and the big payoff down the road.

Cherish
Member Avatar
"I love Nicole above Anyone"~ Eric

Hi everyone. I'm so excited about this couple! It's going to be a slow buildup but the payoff is going to be worth it!

Layla
Member Avatar

Welcome to the board, Eric_NicoleFan! *waves*

I just love the enthusiasm for Ericole. Indeed the journey is going to take a while, but I can't wait to watch everything play out.

SweetEricole
Member Avatar
Administrator

Eric_NicoleFan
Mar 6 2013, 08:31 PM
Hi everyone. I'm so excited about this couple! It's going to be a slow buildup but the payoff is going to be worth it!
Welcome! We plan to have a lot of fun as our couple takes off....SINFUL fun! Bwahahahaha.....

RamaPatel

Hi!

I love that the theme is called Scarlet Letter.

pookie
Member Avatar

Hi! I've been hoping that a forum would open for Eric & Nicole. They're the best thing on Days right now. Site looks great!

Nicolefan

Hello everyone. I'm happy for Ari to finally get a good pairing that I think will really do well. I think she is the best actress on DAYS..and in daytime TV!

SweetEricole
Member Avatar
Administrator

Nicolefan
Mar 7 2013, 09:25 AM
Hello everyone. I'm happy for Ari to finally get a good pairing that I think will really do well. I think she is the best actress on DAYS..and in daytime TV!
I do too....Ari is by far one of the most versatile actresses on Days. The fact that she plays a scheming bad girl and still manages to gain sympathy for her character tells you everything.

SweetEricole
Member Avatar
Administrator

pookie
Mar 7 2013, 09:25 AM
Hi! I've been hoping that a forum would open for Eric & Nicole. They're the best thing on Days right now. Site looks great!
Love your sigi and screen name! ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Welcome! · Next Topic »
Add Reply